Your cart is currently empty.
“Et Cetera” is represented by a group of enthusiastic young people whose purpose is to grow fine grapes and to produce wines of uniquely Moldova character.
Our menu features Et Cetera’s house specialty dishes including home made placintas, high quality meats and fish.
Needless to say, everything tastes better with Et Cetera’s wine.
- Placintas Et cetera with brinsen cheese/ potatoes/ cabbage (250g)
- Homemade pate Cuvee Rouge (150g)
- Salmon terrine (120g)
- Eggplant appetizer (250g)
- Mix Et Cetera salad with tomatoes, baked paprika and brinsen cheese (300g)
- Chardonnay salad with avocado, burrata and tomatoes (300g)
- Plate with cheese and nuts (50/50/50/50/50g)
- Marinated trout with homemade potatoes (110g/100g)
- *Plate with homemade meat (boiled pork/ beef sausages/ duck terrine) (450g/150g)
- Pumpkin cream soup (220g)
- Mushroom soup (220g)
- *Fish soup (220g)
- Rabbit braised with wite wine with mamaliga (250/30/30/100g)
- Beef pie with green beans (portion for 2 persons) (540g/120g)
- Quail with celery puree (200g/50g)
- *Duck legs with chickpeas (220g/50g)
- *Fish (catfish or carp) with mamaliga (220g/100g)
- Chocolate fondant (70g/50g)
- Sweet vertuta (250g)
- Ice cream (yogurt/ vanilla/ chocolate)
- *Napoleon (130g)
- Water aerated/still (0,75l)
- Kompot (1l)
- Black/ green tea (0,5l)